- This event has passed.
Summer Series Part 3: Breaking Free From Diet Culture with Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Katie Schmidt
September 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Diet mentality is pervasive in today’s wellness culture where food choices are dictated by the shoulds and should nots of eating. Yet, studies show diet mentality triggers feelings of deprivation, food fears and disordered eating.
Join Katie to learn a sustainable and effective non-diet perspective on nutrition that benefits your physical and emotional well-being.
- What a non-diet approach means and how to apply it in daily life
- Research-backed strategies to help you ditch diet mentality and make peace with food
- Effective tools to increase body awareness and make informed food choices right for your own body.
Participates will also be guided in reflective exercises and a mindful eating experiment.
Send payment via PayPal to email@example.com , designating “friends & family”, and specify which workshop(s) you are signing up for – cost and payment details below.
At HAVN, we believe that vibrant mental health comes from supporting many different aspects of our emotional and physical well-being. Throughout our Summer Series, participants will be introduced to three different practices to support the mind, body and spirit: mindfulness-based self compassion, acupuncture and herbal Chinese Medicine, and intuitive eating.
The cost for the Summer Series Workshops is priced as listed below:
$40 for 1
$75 for 2
$110 for 3
Send payment via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org , designating “friends & family”, and specify which workshop(s) you are signing up for.
The fine print:
- Purchases for multiple workshops must be made at the same time to receive a discount, no discounts applied retroactively.
- Due to very limited space for each workshop, no refunds will be given once your spot has been secured, but you are welcome to gift you spot to someone else if you can no longer attend.