Summer Series Part 1: Introduction to Mindfulness-Based Self-Compassion with Holistic Psychologist, Dr. Jennifer Christian
July 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Self-Compassion sounds like a great concept in theory, but what does it actually look like in practice? And, how do the benefits of these practices show up in our day to day lives? Join Dr. Jennifer Christian for an introduction into self-compassion and awareness based techniques you’ll be able to immediately utilize to facilitate both short term relief and long term emotional healing.
In this workshop, you will learn:
• Effective tools to deepen self-acceptance, forgiveness, and inner knowing.
• Self-soothing exercises that offer an opportunity to tune in deeply to presence, healing, and your true nature.
• To welcome old wounds and see painful relationship patterns clearly in a space of nurturance, curiosity, and awareness.
This workshop has been adapted from the course Dr. Jennifer developed for the UCSF’s Facility and Staff Assistance program.
At HAVN, we believe that vibrant mental health comes from supporting many different aspects of our emotional and physical well-being. Throughout our Summer Series, participants will be introduced to four different practices to support the mind, body and spirit: art therapy, mindfulness-based self compassion, acupuncture and herbal Chinese Medicine, and intuitive eating.
The cost for the Summer Series Workshops is priced as listed below:
$40 for 1
$75 for 2
$110 for 3
Send payment via PayPal to email@example.com , designating “friends & family”, and specify which workshop(s) you are signing up for.
The fine print:
- Purchases for multiple workshops must be made at the same time to receive a discount, no discounts applied retroactively.
- Due to very limited space for each workshop, no refunds will be given once your spot has been secured, but you are welcome to gift you spot to someone else if you can no longer attend.