AWAKENING Women’s Group
August 25 @ 6:00 pm - October 13 @ 8:00 pm
This 2 hour group will meet weekly, on Tuesdays from 6-8PM, August 25th through October 13th. The format will include 30 minutes of silent meditation and 1.5 hours of group sharing, reflection, and facilitated discussion via zoom. This group is intended for individuals who have a passion for waking up spiritually through meditation, personal inquiry, and self-understanding.
Together we will explore:
- Non-dual states of consciousness
- How the relative/absolute work within our lives
- How to tune into our intuitive and innate inner guidance system
- Aspects of ego identity that may no longer be serving us
- Grounding and integration as a way of healing
- Psychedelic experiences that have brought about healing
- Ways to be liberated by the truth of our experience
- Quotes by Adyashanti, Eckhart Tolle, Thich Nhat Hanh, and more
This group will be held once a week on Tuesday evenings 6-8pm and will be limited to 7-10 people. This group is for individuals who have or have had an established practice of meditation. The intention of this group is to either re-awaken your meditation practice or support an existing one.
Visit Jennifer’s website to express interest : Group Sign Up
The cost for the group is $60 per week – it is usually possible to be reimbursed by insurance for group therapy, and Dr. Christian can provide the forms needed for reimbursement. Check with your insurance company to confirm this.
Diversity & Inclusion:
This group is intended for womxn who are interested in inclusion and equality and for those who have the capacity to explore aspects of their white privilege (for white participants). We encourage all individuals to join that identify as women (she/her), women of diverse backgrounds, including people of color and LBGTQ+.